Speaker - Gadi Pollack
Topic - Discovering the Unlikely Link Between
Resolving Trauma & Great Leadership
Join Gadi Pollack on The Hero’s Journey to Inspired Leadership as he outlines the Five Core Leadership Powers that form your innate leadership.
- Learn How to Identify a Core Leadership Power.
- Learn How to Identify your known Leadership Powers
- Learn How to Identify Leadership Powers you may not be able to describe
- Get clear on what The integrated Powers might look like
- Identify a Leadership challenge you have been avoiding or deferring that is now more amenable to solution
- Identify the payoff to resolving the challenge
Gadi Pollack is a Leadership Coach and Master Chair for Vistage International where he coaches business leaders and facilitates CEO and Executive Peer Advisory Boards.
After surviving the brutal Yom Kippur War, Gadi embarked on an 11 year journey of transforming PTSD and integrating what he learned about leadership through combat.
Gadi has over 5000 hours supporting and coaching leaders in their journey of embodying their unique Five Core Leadership Power.
Gadi is a former President of his synagogue , The Young Israel of Houston as well as a founder of TORCH - a Jewish Outreach Organization. He is also a Lifetime Member of the Greater Houston Partnership and a former Chairman of their Ambassador Program.
Luncheon meetings are held at the Forest Club (a private club)
9950 Memorial Drive, Houston, TX 77024